– Tennis Australia Junior Development Qualified Coach
– Physical fitness conditioner in Argentina, USTPA coaching qualification acquired in Florida USA, Level 1 ITF qualified coach in Colombia, Bachelor of Physical Education in Bogota University.
– Coached previously at various tennis clubs in Perth such as Melville and Brixton Street.
– Had owned and operated a tennis academy in Colombia.
– A coach of Aura Becerra and Crista Santiago who were part of the WA Pizzey Cup team and was responsible for their top State junior ranking.
William is a motivated and energetic professional with a wide range of coaching and fitness conditioning experience so is able to provide the tennis Club with an approach and management of the tennis and wellness programs.
Using his extensive experience in tennis coaching and sports management, he will plan, implement and evaluate coaching tennis programs for both junior and adult, manage assistant coaches and provide private coaching to all ages and standards.