Like us on Facebook for the latest news
Enrol via Email
Please email to [email protected] let us know your venue preference, class type and day preferred if it’s related to group classes and if it’s for private sessions then just your preferred times and days. PLEASE NOTE: if you do not hear back from us in 2 working days with acknowledgement of enrolment via the online enrolment form, please send a direct email which is the one stated above.
Payment can also be made via bank transfer:
ACCOUNT NAME: Perth Performance Tennis Academy
BSB: 06 6124 ACC: 10345594
Please use your childs surname and program as reference
Cheques made payable to the account name above also accepted.
Credit card payments also accepted.
If you have any questions please contact us on 1300 731 034
- Age groups for junior players may be adjusted according to their skill level.
- Discounts will apply for players who join 2 or more classes a week
- We may take, publish and use photograph/video images of your child in it’s communication activities, media promotion and material for the purpose of promoting the sport of tennis, marketing.
- Modified low compression balls will be used for the Mini Tennis, Beginners and possibly for the Development squad.
- Full term fee must be paid before attending any coaching sessions or on the first session of the term.
- Enrol to ensure a place to avoid disappointment as numbers are needed to have an idea of how many coaches are needed as we must follow our coach to student ratio. If you arriving on the day without notification you may be refused enter if classes are full.
- Students who miss lessons due to rain can do make up lessons in the last week of school term or during the other days scheduled in the term.
- Programs will commence on Monday the first week of school.
- If a student misses sessions during the term due to circumstances then there will be options to participate on the other days of the same type of class with our current coaching timetable, please contact us for available slots .
- Class times may change each term, you will be notified if so.
- Once enrolled in a class, no refunds will be given if a class is missed due to minor illness/ other commitments, if a refund is requested due to change of mind or for other circumstances, a refund can be given for the remainder classes left minus a $20 processing fee.
- A vaild medical reason and doctors certificate is needed for reason unable to attend and a credit will be offered of the amount equivalent to the missed lessons for the following term.
- A review and update from time to time may occur with these policy’s.
Why enrol with us?
- High performance coaching/pro training
- Professional, reputable, internationally renowned
- Personalised coaching and 1 on 1 development
- 100% guaranteed improvement
- Incredible value based on performance improvement
- Stay healthy whilst having fun
We will keep you informed on upcoming programs.
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.